All 11 art Reviews

Rhythm Heaven Rhythm Heaven

I would say parfect. Combination of a cutesey video game with the sexual side is awesome! That was my favorite level too XD

LEPY AN UTARD LEPY AN UTARD

Hmmm....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love it!

Luigi Luigi

Hahahaha

I have only one thing to say. WHY DOES NO ONE PAY ATTENTION TO WEEGEE??!?!?!?!?!

Hahaha it's really good though! I like it alot! Again, a little bit darker coloration overall, but it's excellent.

Playing With Soul Playing With Soul

Now this one,

Is my favorite =] I love music as it is, and this picture pretty much the image definition of what it should be. That's awesome!!

16Bit-Joe Comics #1 16Bit-Joe Comics #1

I like =]

You've got a lot of detail. That's really good. My only problem is that the face is a bit blank. But I prefer a more detailed face, personally. It's great though =]

16Bit Crew 16Bit Crew

From what I can tell,

They're good. But I can't really see the deatail. Might try shading them a bit darker. With it on white paper and that light back ground, you can't really see it. I like them though =]

S???????n Anger S???????n Anger

This is..

Simply amazing. I'm impressed =]

Maccamuffin responds:

Thank you very much! :D

Macca's House Macca's House

This is...

Quite Pretty =] I love the detail you put into the texture of the fence and garage door. It will make an awesome flash whenever you get around to doing so =]

Maccamuffin responds: